Monday, April 18, 2011

So much fun Baby Shower!!

My good friend Sky and I threw a baby shower for a friend yesterday and I thought I would share all the fun things we did!  It turned out cute and was so much fun to get ready for!!
How cute are these zig zag streamers!!  They turned out to be super fun!!
I got the idea from Oh Happy Day!!  Go check it out!  These could be used for just about any party!
These taffy sticks were a big hit!  Could be a great addition to any party.  The colors were bright and fun as well...and who doesn't like a piece of yummy taffy?!

 Sky made this awesome pennant banner!  I love how cute that owl is!  
It made the front of the table so stinkin' cute!
 For our yummy dessert we had cupcakes which were really good and 
strawberry and turtle cheesecake bites. mmm...
 These may look good enough to eat but....the cupcakes are made out of burp rags and onesies...and the lolly pops are made out of spoons and bibs!  These were a blast to put together and I think they turned out so adorable!!
These were the hit of the show!  They are adorable boxes filled with bubble bath, body wash, and lotion!  The boxes were fun to make!  They were double drink carriers from my favorite place!! SONIC!!  I go there frequently for happy hour and I picked up a couple of these.  I should own stock in this company for how much money I spend there at happy hour!!  Then we covered them in some cutsie paper and put some ribbon on top!  They were easy to make and turned out awesome!!  
Two lucky ladies won these as prizes!

Thanks Sky for always being my wing woman in these fun projects!!  
It is always more fun to do it with you!!

5 comments:

  1. These pics turned out great! Fun to look at it all a step away now- it really was cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I think you have Martha Stewart beat! I am so proud of you and your talents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just borrowed your pics for my blog also- thanks for sharing! Hope you guys are having a good week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ideas and just a wonderful shower. Could you please share how you made the taffy sticks, if you don't mind. I love those and would love to make them for teacher appreciation day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya!! They are fun aren't they! All they are is those wooden kabob sticks and you twist the taffy on one at a time and tie a ribbon on them! They are super easy and are always a hit! Good luck~ Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete