Friday, May 20, 2011

Crab Crackers

 This is an easy and yummy appetizer that I can't ever get enough of.
My grandma introduced me to this recipe years ago and it has been a favorite of the family ever since!
It is sooo simple!!
Here is what you need...
Ritz Crackers
Cocktail sauce
Cream Cheese
Imitation Crab Meat
YEP  thats it...
Spread the cream cheese...


Then spread on the Cocktail Sauce...
Then separate the crab meat and put a few pieces on each cracker....




These are so yummy for camping, picnics, appetizers at a party, and whatever else you can come up with!! 
 I know you will enjoy them as much as I do!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I bet these are so good! This is very similar to a shrimp dip recipe that I've always used. You mix a little grated red onion, some lemon juice, and cream cheese and make a little pile on a platter. Then top it with the cocktail sauce, and about a pound of little cooked shrimp over the top. Serve with Ritz. So good! I bet it's great with the crab, too!
    I like the idea of individual servings. Maybe then I could control my rate of consumption!
    Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These really are one of those you can't get enough of! Great pics too btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stef...I want to try your recipe! Thanks for the awesome comment! Thanks Sky! I have a hard time with the pics...hubby always takes them...these turned out good though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks tasty and easy! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember eating these in the car on vacations. Makes me want to travel somewhere...but there are no kids in the back seat to scream for more.

    ReplyDelete